Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my barrel polished finally. Came out exactly like I wanted it to. And I polished the feed ramp to a nice glossy smooth finish. Figured I would share it with some people that would actually appreciate it.

But I do have a question, has anyone ever used the ghost forward bullet slide release? I'm thinking about getting one if it's worth it.

Attachments

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
I did my own polishing. 600 grit, 2000 grit, Mothers polish, and a Dremel polishing kit ($12 from Walmart). Oh, and about 6 hours!
What you can's see is the trigger job I did on the internal parts. She looks and shoots like a dream now!

Office supplies Tool Writing implement Wood Jewellery

Bullet Rectangle Gun accessory Gun barrel Fashion accessory

Air gun Material property Gun barrel Everyday carry Gadget

Attachments

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Great question about bullet forward slide stop...unfortunately no one has answered. I too have wondered if its good. I am new to glocks, have a gen 3 19, does barrel polishing make the barrel shiny silver?
Properly done it makes the slide a mirror. I am happy to provide the service if you choose to go through with it. See my sig!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am sold! AWESOME. I am gonna wait a little bit, I have spent allll my money already... Got a glock tactical light/laser, night sights, extended slide stop, grips, etc. I will send you a PM very soon! Hopefully next week! It appears you do AMAZING work.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts