Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
654 Posts
nice quote, I have seen them, hang around, there are some people that have the info you want

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
I really like that saying as well but I would make sure to only do it to a range gun.

If god forbid you ever have to use your firearm in self defense and you go to court they would have a field day with that.

·
Banned
654 Posts
I really like that saying as well but I would make sure to only do it to a range gun.

If god forbid you ever have to use your firearm in self defense and you go to court they would have a field day with that.
their defense would be "he is illiterate your honor"

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
2-4 weeks is very reasonable. Even with existing templates it takes time to setup a CNC machine, do the engraving, clean it up, inspect it, and send it out.

For me I would go about $1500 in the hole to start engraving.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
I really like the "caution lead poisoning"

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
Not everyone is as fortunate as you and I that have several pistols for sd, I am thinking about those that have only one pistol. I know I feel naked without mine.
For years and years I only had one, so I can understand. I'm also the type that calls UPS eight times 3 days before delivery wondering why my box isn't here yet. I just understand the business side of being busy and what it takes with the machines.

I would love it if all my customers had a 3-5 day service time, but then I would have to close my doors to a lot of them to keep tthose time frames.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts