Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally back at the range, first time in over a month. Got a bacterial infection early November, causing my left lower leg to swell up like a balloon. Hurt like hell to a point where I checked in with the local ER. Lots of tests, from ultrasound to x ray to blood tests. They couldn't find anything obviously wrong and prescribed me antibiotics. For several weeks I couldn't do anything but put my foot up and hope and pray it would go over soon. Pain was no joke.

Long story short, I am happy to be able to stand on my two feet again. I can walk, cycle, even shoot. Even if not super accurately, but now I can work on that. Hurrah.

Archery Precision sports Recreation Target archery Shooting

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,327 Posts
Finally back at the range, first time in over a month. Got a bacterial infection early November, causing my left lower leg to swell up like a balloon. Hurt like hell to a point where I checked in with the local ER. Lots of tests, from ultrasound to x ray to blood tests. They couldn't find anything obviously wrong and prescribed me antibiotics. For several weeks I couldn't do anything but put my foot up and hope and pray it would go over soon. Pain was no joke.

Long story short, I am happy to be able to stand on my two feet again. I can walk, cycle, even shoot. Even if not super accurately, but now I can work on that. Hurrah.

View attachment 279767
Good to hear you’re better!
Now to get those targets improved!😁
You been dry firing?

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good to hear you’re better!
Now to get those targets improved!😁
You been dry firing?
A little bit, but it's hard to focus on anything when you can't even stand on your own feet, lol.

Spent a lot of timing reading books and files. It's frustrating because I am normally very active physically. But if your body shuts down you have no choice.

· Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I consider being busy watching Netflix.

I am overdue for Range Time too. Your targets look great even after taking a month off.
Thanks!

But they need to get much better, my goal is to be as accurate as I can be. I want to be able to hit 3 inch groups at 25 yards. That is very ambitious and it will take time ... but a guy needs goals. I took a private class from a certified instructor (Robin Yang) maybe two months ago, he really set me on the right path with the fundamentals.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts