Baby eagle!!

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by Hollen, May 26, 2012.

1. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Heading to the range to shoot my baby eagle. And site in the mini 14. Should be a good afternoon.

2. How are the baby eagles? What caliber size did you go with? I am pleased with the desert eagles so I am having high hopes for the baby eagle.

3. Hollen

Hollen New Member

I have it in .45. Its a nice Lil shooter recoil is smooth and so is the trigger. A little to heavy to carry for my taste. But I have my g23 for that lol. But the baby eagle is a very solid gun.

4. Awesome! Might just add one to the collection sometime down the road.

I don't think anything will be as light then a glock.

5. Hollen

Hollen New Member

It a good piece to own. Very accurate. I would recommend one to anyone. Grip is amassing. I love my glocks but this one is a close 2nd lol.

6. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

They make a polymer version of the Baby Eagle.

7. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Yea but not in .45. Lol. But I would love to have the polymer in .40.

8. jimmyalbrecht

I didn't know there wasn't a polymer .45 You learn something new everyday haha.

9. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Lol we all always learning something new. For instance I learned not to long ago that magnum research is Owen by Karh arms. But yea I'm a big magnum research fan. Don't really care much for a desert eagle tho. But I have their catalog with all their new stuff pretty awesome.

10. Yea Karh Arms even bought Auto-Ordnance. On the desert eagle forum they are saying that a lot of magnum research stuff is out of stock an on back order. People have been waiting 6 months just for a mark xix barrel. So I don't know if that has anything to do with Karh Arms buying them out or not.

Those BFR revolvers look sweeet!!

Has that baby eagle ever malfunction on you?

11. Hollen

Hollen New Member

People always had trouble getting things from them.

I really want one of those BFR pistols in 30/30 lol

But I have never had a malfunction with it but when my dad had it he put tap rounds in it and when he chambered a round and went to un-chamber the round the slide was stuck. But I've put them thru it and it ran fine. So idk if it was just that batch of round or wat.

12. jimmyalbrecht

I'll have to check out Magnum Research. It sounds like they have some awesome guns!

13. Hollen

Hollen New Member

They have some nice stuff. Although they don't actually make the baby eagle imi does. Magnum research just imports it and calls it the baby eagle to capitalize on the commercial success of the desert eagle. The name of the baby eagle is actually the Jericho 941. But all in all it's a real nice gun. I would never sell it.

14. jimmyalbrecht

I actually considered getting one for my first handgun, but I went with a Glock 23 instead :)

15. Hollen

Hollen New Member

Me to g23 gen 3

16. izcoG19

izcoG19 New Member

Where can i buy one. I held one two days ago in our local range. It's a sweet gun! I believe it was 40cal. The grip was a perfect fit to my hand. Trigger was just right.

17. Hollen

Hollen New Member

I bought mine from my dad. And he just went to the local gunshop and ask for it and they ordered it.

18. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Hollen, I have 3 10 round mags for a .45 Baby Eagle for sale if you're interested.

I also have a Magnum Research BFR in .460 if you're interested. ;)

19. Hollen

Hollen New Member

How much for the mags?

The BFR may have to wait lol

20. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I have them listed at $20/each, so $60 for all 3. They're made by Mec-Gar and I think have only been used once.