AZ shoot

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jmiles50, Apr 13, 2012.

1. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

Ok, its been talked about. Let's get it going. What AZ shooters are down for a group shoot? I want to set up a shoot for next month sometime. Who's in?

2. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

I'm in ! We need to figure out what day of the week is best for everybody. I am good any day but Sunday!

3. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

Sounds ok to me. I'm kinda available anyday.

4. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

I wrk too much :( and yet always broke lol. But i do plan on shooting in the next 2 weeks hopefully.

5. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

I am off sun, mon and tues.

6. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

OK Wed May 2 is out for me now! My Pastor wants me to teach that day! So what do we want to shoot for (Pun Intended)!

7. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

I am in just set date and time and where...

8. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I'd love to! Where, when, and for how long?

9. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

A few folks from work are supposed to go shooting monday morning. Out at like I-10 and watson (or something like that.)

10. Glock23-AZ

Glock23-AZ New Member

I'm down when and where?

11. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

OK, I'm thinking May 5th. It's a Sat, and I figured that would be good for most. I say we meet at 10am, so we get out there before it's too hot. We'll be going out in between Florence Junction and Superior. It about a 40min drive from Mesa, but it's a nice area, and definetly worth it. I think we should meet at a designated location, and if people want to car pool we can. Bring plenty of water, ammo, and food if needed. We'll be out there for 3-5 hours depending on how many come out, so make sure you're prepared because it's a bit of a treck from town. Now that we have a date, and time let me know if you're coming so I can get drills and targets ready. Hope to see a good Glock family turnout:)

12. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

OK May 5th I have a College Grad to go to in Ca. Won't be able to make it. I know I said I was free but the wife just reminded me of this obligation!

13. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

I am in with family let me know where we meet....

14. jmiles50

jmiles50 New Member

If the 5th isn't a good day lets try another one. I'll see how many can make it, and if not very many maybe we can try the weekend after that.