AWESOME range day!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mike P, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Did some more work on our run n gun course, got some more long distance plates hung up and went through a good amount of ammo......

550 through the Gen4 19
    300 through the two Kimbers
    300 through the Glock 30
    200 through the LCR.

Now for some quality time cleaning and having a few drinks.

Good day with awesome weather.:D

2. Reloading hand must be whooped haha

3. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Thats great man! I am jealous...I am hanging doors all weekend...I need to come play up there with you.

4. Glock22Gen3

Glock22Gen3 New Member

Good deal, I wish I could shoot its been to nasty here for me.

I'm getting 100 rounds every week when I go to Wally World to stock up for when it gets warm, and the range drys up. I see you have an LCR as well. I just orderd the XS sites for mine. I shoot it at 20', I call it my 20' gun and hit great at that distance. My so in law did qualify with his to use as a back up, the test is at 3, 5, 7, 15 and 25 yards 50 rounds. He threw two at the 25 yard line but he still got a 98.

5. o.o

/backs away slowly

6. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

After all that practice, Shooters Depot on Shallowford is having a indoor GSSF match Monday if your interested

7. Shooting steel plate outside has ruined me. I just dont like shooting indoors at all. I would almost shoot outside on a cold wet/rainy day instead of shooting paper indoors.

But I might be interested in checkin it out. I work only minutes from Shooters. What time is the event?

8. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

10-8, so all day. $15 to shoot. They are holding this the last Monday of the month, and if you shoot in two of the three (Jan, Feb, March) you will be entered into a random pistol drawing.

I pass them on my way home from work so I will shoot it for the chance at the random. Other than that, I agree, I would much rather shoot outdoor ranges. I normally shoot at CRC.

9. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

I bought a mini parts washer from Northern Tool a while back and I buy my Hoppe's #9 in bulk size.

Makes cleaning quick and easy and I love the smell it leaves in the garage.:)

10. ooooooh i have that parts washer, this is genius!!

11. Brakleen, Ballistol and Rustys Rags make it short work also.:cool: