Austrian Military Pistol Belts

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by nyycanseco33, Mar 9, 2012.

1. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

Have some extra surplus Austrian Military Pistol Belts that are believed to have been issued by Glock for the Austrian Military. We all know Austria was the first of Glocks contracts with their Gen1 G17 9mm and these belts were most likely used with them. Even if they werent issued by Glock they do have Glock logo/markings stamped on the belt keeper clips and still a good collectors item for Glock fans since they are from Austria...

With that said, I'm interested in showing my appreciation to my friends here by giving a few of them away in a drawing... Please post here and feel free to include anything fun like why you would want one of these belts... Final day to qualify is Friday March 16 at midnight EST... Just post anything on here to qualify :) (keep it clean lol)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  2. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I have to see some pictures of these belts! Just have to! :D

3. Of course I would like to have one. A glock being kept in an original Austrian army belt is and awesome convo starter for any glock enthusiast

4. ChromeDome

ChromeDome New Member

Thanks for the offer nyycanseco33... I'm a noob to the world of Glock, so in addition to my G19, my swag consists of a Glock range bag and a couple of T-shirts. An authentic Austrian belt would definately be a step in the right direction.

5. aleffler5859

aleffler5859 New Member

I would like to have one as well. I got the Gen 4 G19 and I will be taking a CCW course soon. Having a sturdy duty belt to hang my holster on would be awesome. Especially since it'd be a Glock hanging on a Glock belt. :)

6. bfish

bfish Member

Sounds awesome! Post some pictures

7. Count me in for a drawing. I would be interested in seeing some pics as well.

EDIT -
    Reason why? - Because it is Glock of course.....

8. Oddball Gunner

Oddball Gunner New Member

Chance to win something? .. count me in. :D

9. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I would like to be entered as well. Thank you!

10. 3L3C7R0

3L3C7R0 New Member

Count me in. I've love anything Glock

11. fls348

fls348 New Member

I'd like one more to show off and brag about.......however I have been needing a new gun belt for the police shooting comps I compete in. I use my G17 so what could be better than a Glock Austrian military belt to go with!!!

12. nyycanseco33

nyycanseco33 Well-Known Member Supporter

These are a couple pics, sorry about the quality since they were taken with my cell phone... As you can see it has the Austrian logo on the front clasp and the belt keeper clip on each side... Also included a side view of the keepers with the Glock logos

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  13. TheKraken

TheKraken Surviving Covid-19 Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Supporting Member

Count me in. I'm a Glockaholic

14. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

I would sleep with it on. Count me in

15. bfish

bfish Member

They look awesome

16. cbrannG23

cbrannG23 New Member

They are sweet! I would love one! Anything glock rocks!

17. G20G21

G20G21 New Member

My Glock my Glock my Glock! It's a chop off of the old block!

image-321310707.jpg

How could you not give me a belt to help me look so svelte! My Glock my Glock my Glock!

18. mwdenko

mwdenko New Member

Ohio
    Hopefully those Austrians were fat.... :D

Count me in. If it doesn't fit me my two boys can fight over it. ;)