·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Reactions: Bayou

·
Registered
1 Posts
Austrian / American Glock.
What is the difference, advantages and disadvantages?
I have a Gen 1 Glock 19. With less than 59 rounds thru it. Black tupperware and all. My question is back in 91' Glock sent me a letter telling about upgrades to the pistol. Firing pin and safety feature upgrades. I still have the letter. Should I now send it to Glock, Georgia for the upgrades or leave it original?

·
Premium Member
6,397 Posts
I have a Gen 1 Glock 19. With less than 59 rounds thru it. Black tupperware and all. My question is back in 91' Glock sent me a letter telling about upgrades to the pistol. Firing pin and safety feature upgrades. I still have the letter. Should I now send it to Glock, Georgia for the upgrades or leave it original?
Depends if you care enough that the gun is safe to use, or not.
If it were my gun, liability would concern me, so i would choose my own safety, over collector value or originality.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
46,265 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
My 2cents: Obviously it’s an unmolested original so it’s more of a collector piece. I’d leave it as is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts