Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I have some time on my hands while I'm sitting here doing my midterm for my online class so I'm going to polish my barrel. I have it sitting in vinegar as I type. So far it has been in there for about two hours. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Let me get this straight, you have some time on your hands so you're going to polish your barrel? My advice, get a prostitute. Lol Jk. I couldn't resist.

·
high class white trash
90 Posts
Best way to polish barrel

I was thinking bout polishing my barrel ( no homo) and was wondering what would be the best way and are factory barrels stainless and will it show rust spots or anything

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! I'll put some pics up when it's all done. I don't feel like spending too long on the polishing so I bought a dremel. I get back from Walmart and it doesn't work! Ahhh ***. So I'll just let it sit real long in the vinegar and pick back up when I get that returned. The midterms are gettin in the way of my glock lol. Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I saw a few videos on the computer where guys were using that stuff to do it. I didn't have any and don't know where to get it but I used some turtle wax chrome and metal polish. Worked pretty good.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yah I used to dremel with the polishing pads, made it much easier and faster.

·
Banned
767 Posts
for anyone who is interested, I know that nukinfuts23 does slide and barrel polishing combo for $50, sweet deal there

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Flitz with a power buffer
A buddy did this on the aluminum cylinder head cover of his car, looked really sharp!

And I have done the "poor man's trigger job" (and have recommended it) for revolvers. It works. It's a bit of work, but it works, and it doesn't take a gunsmith to do it!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts