5481 - 5500 of 5943 Posts

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,489 ·
FINALLY!!!
Smile Coat Plant Font Event

LOS ANGELES, CA — In a move designed to streamline the show's format and make planning episodes much easier, ABC has announced that "The View" will now just be a solid hour of the show's hosts beating white women with sticks.

"This isn't so much a pivot in the show's philosophy or overall direction, but more a simplification of our focus," said openly racist co-host Sunny Hostin. "We've always made it a point to villainize and shame any segment of our viewing audience when they don't follow in lockstep with our opinions, but this change will allow us to cut through other distractions and get right down to what our show is meant to be about. Now let's whip some white ladies!"

The announcement was met with a mixed reaction, as even former co-hosts voice their disapproval. "I certainly don't agree with this new format they're pursuing," said Elisabeth Hasselbeck. "I mean, I spent years fearing for my life and being chased through the halls of the studio by a hungry Rosie O'Donnell, but at least they tried to maintain a pretense of impartiality back then."

If the format change is a success, producers are open to pushing the envelope even further, including introducing more weapons and feeding conservative guests to lions.

At publishing time, co-hosts Ana Navarro and Whoopi Goldberg had already begun selecting white women from the show's studio audience to hang from the ceiling as human piñatas.

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,493 ·
Well we didn’t get the red wave.
I’m remembering Howard Dean in 2004. Up and coming Democrat Presidential candidate building steam and after letting out a “HAYAAAAAA!!!” on stage he suddenly became unelectable and dropped out. Flash forward to Pennsylvania 2022 and the Democrats actually have an unintelligible moron running and supposedly winning! You couldn’t make this sh!t up!
My advice, if you live in enemy territory, GET OUT! evidently there’s no fixing stupid there.
On a positive note,
Forehead Joint Hairstyle Shoulder Facial expression

· Premium Member
7,681 Posts
Well we didn’t get the red wave.
I’m remembering Howard Dean in 2004. Up and coming Democrat Presidential candidate building steam and after letting out a “HAYAAAAAA!!!” on stage he suddenly became unelectable and dropped out. Flash forward to Pennsylvania 2022 and the Democrats actually have an unintelligible moron running and supposedly winning! You couldn’t make this sh!t up!
My advice, if you live in enemy territory, GET OUT! evidently there’s no fixing stupid there.
On a positive note,
View attachment 278930
Couldn`t agree more brother.
Any suggestions where 2 retired old folks can go and still be safe, yet still be able to live on a small retirement income?

· Glockin’ since 1993
51,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,495 ·
Couldn`t agree more brother.
Any suggestions where 2 retired old folks can go and still be safe, yet still be able to live on a small retirement income?
Texas has its places. If I still lived in New Jersey I’d be looking at Tennessee, Texas or Florida. A few of my friends have already bought houses in those states. Plus no state income taxes to deal with.

5481 - 5500 of 5943 Posts