Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Administrator
133,888 Posts
Fair enough :).
So basically they are "for guns" if some restrictions are placed....but have no interest and nothing to lose.

Some folks I have worked with are "for" semi auto pistols and claim people have the right to protect themselves because of 2A, but feel that no one needs a AR to protect themselves or their family. "All you really need is just one gun".
An AR is a semi automatic rifle. No different than the semi auto pistol the people you work with believe you should own there just a little longer than a hand gun lol

· Administrator
133,888 Posts
Yea. I am not one of them! I think that even an x-con should have access to a double bbl. 12 guage to protect his or her home. A dbl. bbl. 12 has never been used in a mass shooting and never will be, but if my only gun were a dbl. bbl. 12, I could defend my family (but never hurt the masses).
Don’t get me started on the felon and gun loss as well as other losses I don’t agree with many of them but it’s the liberal laws that were passed down.

· Administrator
133,888 Posts
"The squad" is the gift that keeps on giving, in my opinion. Nancy Pelosi is a very shrewd politician. She held out against an impeachment effort as long as she could, but finally had to cave. I think she realizes how this is a very, very dangerous game the Demos are at now v. Trump. I'm having a hard time seeing a down side in this for Trump. Those who would never vote him wouldn't have voted for him anyway. I think this has rallied his base like nothing else possibly could have.
There situation now will probably swing a bunch of democratic votes to trump or just not vote at all

1 - 20 of 57 Posts