Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 380 Posts

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
"The question always remains, will anything be done about it though!"

Has any thing been done about the Clinton crime family ?, I think there is the answer.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
Thanks for posting,arm up,be prepared and carry on.

Reactions: mattm

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
YuP and yet they say the election was on the up and up and fare,Rite.

Reactions: jhg and LT2108

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
Ya think,a idiot moron who couldn't remember his name or what office he was running for, nervous doesn't begin to cover it.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
If this is true it should be a huge story reported by all of the major news networks. Yet nothing on this was reported this evening. What gives?
If Marxist big tech doesn't want the country to hear of it ,for the most part they won't,1984 is just a bit late.

Reactions: Danzig

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
Must have thrown it out. I did just look up "NRA survey" on duckduckgo, and found a 9 question survey for members, of which 6 questions were solicitations for $$, and the rest generic gun rights related. On the plus side, they are paying for a well at my club and also helped with our second idpa range.
Anyone needing to extend a membership, said survey offered another year for $25, as opposed to the $40 I saw in my last NRA mailing.
Somebody has to keep WLP in suits and the squandering he's accustom to,please send more money.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
It is not a survey. It is a solicitation for donations. Throw it away or better yet write "I will not contribute financially to the NRA until Wayne LaPierre is out and a new board with reasonable levels of fiduciary oversight is installed" on it and send it back to them in their pre paid envelope.
That's what I did with mine,Not One More Penny.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
My youtube channel brought up 2 "interesting" suggestions on the same page. One was Joe Biden live and the other was Apocalypse Now footage. :(
Same difference.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
If only people had done something about the education system decades ago, we wouldnt be where we are today. I begged people for decades to wake up, nobody believed me. If this turns into a civil war, who the hell knows who`s on who`s side. All i see coming is a shooting war. Every man for himself. He who dies with the most ammo, food and shelter wins.
PaPow
You nailed it, never truer words spoke.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
1 thing for sure. Gas will be close to 4$ per gallon
AR’s are toast
Not to mention disapering take home pay.

When anyone that complains about it, ask who they voted for for president.
This will lay directly at the feet of Joe and the Hoe,not orange man bad.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
I cannot fathom a gun buy back, nor a gun registry, or a confiscation of any kind.
The amount of people/agency required would be crazy not to mention the opposition they would face.

On a recent YouTube video I remember some numbers.
2017 tally showed something like a total of 331 million guns in the US not to mention over a trillion rounds of ammo.
Three years are missing from these numbers mind you!
These numbers also don't reflect P80 lowers or those that machine their own within the AR & AK platforms.

Informed the wifey this eve that all incomplete firearms will have all parts ordered within the month.
This year so far the number is somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 million added to that number.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
I cannot fathom a gun buy back, nor a gun registry, or a confiscation of any kind.
The amount of people/agency required would be crazy not to mention the opposition they would face.

On a recent YouTube video I remember some numbers.
2017 tally showed something like a total of 331 million guns in the US not to mention over a trillion rounds of ammo.
Three years are missing from these numbers mind you!
These numbers also don't reflect P80 lowers or those that machine their own within the AR & AK platforms.

Informed the wifey this eve that all incomplete firearms will have all parts ordered within the month.
Assuming you can find what you need in stock.
As I recently recommended a S.A adjustable gas block to a poster here and was shocked to find 5 suppliers out of stock at the moment,including S A themselves.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
It has to be way higher considering 80% builds that are extremely high and not counted through an FFL transfer or a NICS check.

Worst of all I despise these being called "Ghost Guns".
Those of us that build put lots of money and extras into them.
Agreed,80 % are like Lays,you can't build just one.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
What I need is rather easy.
Think I mentioned that adjustable gas block rather sarcastically in the beginning.

Parts are hard to find right now.
Magazines and ammo are hard to find too!
You did and diagnosed it correctly,think we were replying at the same time.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
This all just sucks! I leave NY get to GA and start rebuilding my collection and then this happens and I'm short on cash till I close on my NY house and start my new job! I can't win...lol
Ain't that. the way it always works, when you are not in need it's everywhere and when you are in need there is none to be found, good luck in the new job.

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
Pay them for what exactly (???)
I have a questionnaire i would love to send to "them".
I can not support an organization 100% when they dont support me 100%.
They have allowed way to many gun laws to slip thru their greasy little nubs.

Until the suits are removed, i will never send them another dime. Plenty of other gun groups out there that are doing far more than the NRA are.

Negotiating Rights Away since 1934

· Premium Member
10,860 Posts
You NAILED it!!!
We`re going to end up fighting for ourselves. Which is what we should have been doing since 1934.
In the end we always have to fight on behalf of ourselves and what is right.

1 - 20 of 380 Posts