Featured Around the house setup

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by Overkill338, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Overkill338

Overkill338 10mm Conservationist Supporter

I carry, even when I'm at home. It's loaded with 15+1 Underwood 200gr XTPs.

20171029_183152-979x1305.jpg

SHOOTER13 likes this.
  2. Lucian_253

Lucian_253 Well-Known Member Supporter

Nice. I often carry my g20 around the house in the same holster.

I have a fobus paddle next to my bed and my biometric safe I keep my 20 in for fast setup.

[​IMG]

I use the black hawk shoulder harness for hiking in woods. When I don't want to ruin leather ones.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    SHOOTER13 likes this.

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Same here...

G30SF loaded with Hornady Critical Defense 185 grain FTX bullet leaving the muzzle @ 1000fps...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Lucian_253

I'm carrying my 30sf with some Corbon DPX 185gr + P in the primary carry mag.

5. Overkill338

Overkill338 10mm Conservationist Supporter

I know, I got a smexy flat ass lol

6. Easy_CZ

Easy_CZ Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

[​IMG]

My home EDC is the same that I carry everywhere - G19 in a Bravo Concealment Torsion IWB.

Lucian_253 likes this.
  7. GARRIGA

GARRIGA Well-Known Member

I’m not armed. My pets are. :)

[​IMG]

Lucian_253 likes this.
  8. chowser51

chowser51 Active Member

Well just got back from NC. Gave my son my old 92F which was one of my bedside guns. He's Army so that's the closest thing I have to the M9. I bought a new barrel since the original was threaded for a suppressor.

So I dug through the stash trying to decide what to use. My primary bedside gun is my suppressed 21 with TLR-3. But I needed something in 9 because I couldn't give the suppressor to my son and I hate having loose suppressors. So I took my daughter's old 19 (I recently got her a VP9SK since she's a lefty, got my youngest son the same since he's also a lefty) and stuck my spare TLR-1HL that used to be on my duty gun (the 600 lumen version, I replaced it with the 800 lumen version). Testing out a Crye Precision Gun Clip holster with it.

I think it'll serve fine as an around the house setup. Has a Magpul 21 round magazine. Just had a strange knock at the door and saw a flash of light outside the window. I felt fine answering the door with the 19. It turns out it was Amazon Logistics dropping off a package and taking a picture of it against the door.

[​IMG]

youngridge likes this.
  9. Lucian_253

Do you adopt?

BlackBeavis likes this.