Glock Forum banner

Around the house carry.

6K views 41 replies 29 participants last post by  Levelcross 
#1 ·
How many of you guys carry around the house?

#5 ·
Everyday as well.

#9 ·
Lol, the other day I came from work and sat on the bed to wait for my gf so we can go to dinner.

I fell asleep with it on my holster... Didnt even know it was there. By the way, It was unloaded. I always do so when I clear my house upon entering.

Thanks guys!

Shoot Straight!

#11 ·
I always carry around the house. Just 3 weeks ago 40 miles away from me there was a home invasion. 2 men kicked in a door beat up the parents and took their 9 year old daughter. 5 hours later the cops found her in a field 8 Miles's from her home rapped & beaten to death.

#13 ·
Lol, the other day I came from work and sat on the bed to wait for my gf so we can go to dinner.

I fell asleep with it on my holster... Didnt even know it was there. By the way, It was unloaded. I always do so when I clear my house upon entering. Thanks guys!

Shoot Straight!
Hey Marine...be careful of bullet set-back !!

#24 ·
Glockmaster said:
I always carry around the house. Just 3 weeks ago 40 miles away from me there was a home invasion. 2 men kicked in a door beat up the parents and took their 9 year old daughter. 5 hours later the cops found her in a field 8 Miles's from her home rapped & beaten to death.
Didnt this happen in middle of night?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.