1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Howdy also from the natural state.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey there, my family lives in Memphis/Hughes, but I've been in Houston for last 7 years. Horseshoe Lake still feels like home.

Y'all getting any shooting in now that hunting seasons over?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Off topic question. I have a gen 3 23. It say around for 10 months. I have looked it over and had two gunsmiths look it over and we cannot find a problem with it. But it is trending to not cycle properly. As in it will not fully eject or it will not feed completely. Any suggestions on the proble

·
Registered
10 Posts
lee11b said:
Off topic question. I have a gen 3 23. It say around for 10 months. I have looked it over and had two gunsmiths look it over and we cannot find a problem with it. But it is trending to not cycle properly. As in it will not fully eject or it will not feed completely. Any suggestions on the proble
Can you provide a little more information. What type of cartridge are you firing thru your Glock. Also there is a ejection pin on the trigger mechanism housing. It should look like this on your Glock 23 (see picture below). It is the silver pin towards the back end of the pistol. This pin pushes the spent cartridge up and out upon firing or loading another cartridge into the barrel.

With this said do not attempt to make any modifications to your own pistol. If you do your warranty will be voided. I am only providing you what the pin should look like. Hope this helps you lee11.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I first noticed it when someone else was shooting it and said the same thing. All required parts are present. I have been shooting for years and am quite proficient at it. Along with being meticulous with cleaning and maintenance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also I have tried several types of ammo. To include federal, pmc, and hornady. I have used target loads and defense loads as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Then I wonder if the safety plunger spring is causing the issue. The safety spring engages and allows the ejection of the spent cartridge. If that little spring is weak it could cause the problem your having. If that is the case that would be a real easy fix for about $3 provided you can find the spring at all. But if you do decide to change the spring ensure you get the correct factory spring. I have changed all the springs out on my glock and took it from a 5.5 lb pull to a 3.5 lb pull.

·
7FFL/2SOT
29 Posts
Hey everyone, just wanted to give yall a shout out from jonesboro AR!

·
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for a
1,451 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum

·
Icecold529
260 Posts
Pryor: 'I don't take gun advice from the Mayor of New York City'

Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ark.) pushed back against television ads from a group backed by New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg encouraging lawmakers to support gun control bills.

“I don’t take gun advice from the mayor of New York City,” Pryor said in a statement. “I listen to Arkansans.”

The $12 million ad campaign, which depicts gun owners supporting background checks, is being run in conservative states represented by Democrats and states represented by Republicans who the group said, “they can most influence the upcoming Senate vote.”

Pryor, who is up for reelection next year, is one of a handful of Democrats believed to be unlikely to support gun-control legislation.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts