Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you know anyone around the valley that does any duracoat work or makes a decent holster?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,714 Posts
shiflet said:
Do you know anyone around the valley that does any duracoat work or makes a decent holster?
Not privately
I know Casewells shooting range does some dura coating. I don't know the price
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I was hoping to find some that could maybe show me the ropes to give me something new to try. Caswels is an awesome shop tho.
 

·
Lead Farmer
Joined
·
2,882 Posts
iRockGlock said:
Not privately
I know Casewells shooting range does some dura coating. I don't know the price
I didnt knw they did duracoat...ima have to take my g30 there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
iGlock said:
I didnt knw they did duracoat...ima have to take my g30 there.
They may send it out to be done. I know they did with my dads old Browning when he took it to them to have it re-finished
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top