Are you ready for the holidays?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by havasu, Dec 23, 2011.

1. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm just wondering how many other procrastinators are on this forum? I have a few more presents to purchase, but at least I'm well into it.

2. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

I really HATE shopping, and I like shopping in crowds even less. So I do mine early and online so I have been finished since before Thanksgiving.

My local mom and pop gun shop is the only place I regularly shop in person.

3. they make a medicine for that you know !!!!!
    I'm kidding..... lol !:D

I'm not a ppl person either and do most of my shopping online anymore. Christmas is not supposed to be about all this BS ! None the less I think we are pretty well done, We are having X-mas morning tomorrow due too the wifes work schedule (medical field, I guess patients need help even on X-mas:().

4. jfirecops

jfirecops New Member

Asking for medicine means I have to admit I have a problem. I don't have a problem as long as everyone agrees with me and don't get on my nerves. :D

I feel your pain, I worked in a prison for many years and a holiday was just another day there.

5. I'd like to post a reply to your question but I think I'll get to it later.

6. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Done. Been done. Sorry. I hate crowds, bad traffic, and annoying people. So I stay at home with cold beer and smile! (or go to the range and shoot).