Are there any Glock 35 owners in the forum?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Fathead00, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Just want some suggestions on what to do to my Glock 35.

2. bk94

bk94 New Member

If you are wanting to turn it into a racegun or just to get some great parts,look up Bobby Carver in Florida. He does.awsome work

3. okie35

okie35 New Member

Just got my 35 a couple of months ago. Installed a Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight, a beaver tail grip, and am waiting on a Dawson Precision Ice mag well. Really like the fiber front sights and have yet to shoot with the grips and mag well. Got the mods for fun not for competition.

4. Trotac

Trotac New Member

What to do with it... SHOOT IT!!! What is wrong with it? What is it doing that makes you think something needs to be done to it? (I'm asking seriously, not to be a jerk.) I'd guess if anything NEEDS to be done, it would be to swap out the sights for something better.

My duty gun is a 35 and it is probably my favorite handgun of all time, though I'm not at all a .40 fan. Mine has got several thousands of rounds through it and several decent performances in various competitions under its belt. The only thing that has ever been done to it was to put Ameriglo Pro I-Dots on it and to change the springs at regular intervals. There is absolutely nothing else I'd consider doing to it.

Congrats on the new pistol!

5. Thanks for the options. I do love the gun and was thinking about changing the sights. My friend bought the Glock 22 and everytime he sees my 35 he said he should have bought it.