1,000 Posts
Wow G-man that's cool. Good luck!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Good Luck to you, hope you get it. I didn't know they had a Uniform Division though. Probably 'cause they keep it secret.

·
Banned
740 Posts
My cousin just went through the interview . Want me to ask him for tips.Really there isn't much you can do . If your background is spot on , proper schooling , and a positive attitude. When I interviewed for Philly PD it was a breeze , of course I knew a few people lol..

Secret service is TOUGH to get in man .. Are you LEO now ?

In fact an old school mate of mine is USBP and a guy I use to work with is USCG homeland security (thats the job to get lol )

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TampaBaySean said:
My cousin just went through the interview . Want me to ask him for tips.Really there isn't much you can do . If your background is spot on , proper schooling , and a positive attitude. When I interviewed for Philly PD it was a breeze , of course I knew a few people lol..

Secret service is TOUGH to get in man .. Are you LEO now ?

In fact an old school mate of mine is USBP and a guy I use to work with is USCG homeland security (thats the job to get lol )
Please do ask him. I know it tough. But I have whistle clean back ground and right schooling under my belt. I'm not an LEO anywhere now. I'm a fire marshal. Also I speak multiple languages fluently, so hopefully that will help.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts