Glock Firearms banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been carrying IWB for years, but recently started carrying "appendix" style, or in the front of my torso (between 12 and 2 position). Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for comfortable (or as comfortable as can be) options for this style of carry?

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,232 Posts
I like cross draw 10-11 o'clock carry. If I go out and know I'm going to be sitting on stools I feel more at ease knowing my grip isn't printing. I have a LCR in a high ride leather holster. With an overshirt it's undetectable.

·
Southpaw Member
3 Posts
Ones I like: Dale Fricke Archangel With straps not j-hooks and/or Alabama Holster Company Appendix Carry with straps.

Concerns about printing when carrying a handgun are warranted for behind the back or strong side since people will look at those areas... however, that V area of the groin on men is a no stare zone for most people. So if it prints a little from an AIWB carry or a SmartCarry style I don't find it an issue. Jus Say'n.

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
Went to appendix carry about two years ago with the Comp-tac Two O'clock holsters and never looked back. Even though it is an all kydex holster I find it so comfortable that I even wear them in the winter at times. I have some buldged lower back disks so IWB at the 4:00 position gives me some pain at times. IWB at 1:00 is pure comfort. As I worked more with AIWB carry I found I liked the draw and access especially when seated in a vehicle. I find no printing issues while wearing a large t-shirt. Bill

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After much research I have Ordered a Comp-Tac two o'clock and I am waiting for its arrival. Will update you once I have been able to carry it for a week or two.

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
After much research I have Ordered a Comp-Tac two o'clock and I am waiting for its arrival. Will update you once I have been able to carry it for a week or two.
Great choice from a truly great company. Give that two o'clock some wear time and see if it works. I carry either my Glock 32 or HK P2000 in one. PM me if I can be of any help. Bill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts