Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would like to know the same thing for a 19 gen 4, I'm about to just buy one. This purchase will likely take place, so I'll give you a full report, on the 19 though

·
Registered
130 Posts
How much is that running you?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
229 is what one guys offering but I'm going to check the local gun stores if they have the newest crimson for gen 4 glocks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Just ordered online, with shipping $204, best price I could find don't think my local establishment could beat that. From theoutdoorpro.com

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bammustafa said:
Ok I'll check it out, thank you.
Yeah yours was in there too, same price 184 without shipping.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I have a Crimson Trace on my Gen3 27. I bought the pistol used and already set up. Did not have the little wrench to adjust the laser so I called Crimson Trace. Told them it was used and asked how much it would cost to ship me the wrench. Even though it was a used grip, they sent 8 wrenches for free, signed me up for free batteries for life, sent one new set of batteries, an instruction manual, gave me a free one-year warranty, and sent me a catalog, all for free. I don't care if a laser costs half as much as a Crimson Trace, I will pay the extra. They have a customer for life because of their customer service.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Negative, probably will get to the range this week .

·
Registered
130 Posts
Bammustafa said:
Are you going to take off the rail laser now that you have the grip?
That's ct tac light

·
Registered
130 Posts
Niice, yeah it's a solid little set up, I need to get one of those extended slide releases

·
Registered
130 Posts
Alright I shot this thing but I don't think I zeroed in very, it was my first time shooting my 19 so I was really focused on just the gun. Made some slight adjustments but the target I was using had a little to much going so it was hard to see where I hit. Need to put it out a little further to I think only put it out about 10 ft. Once i figure that it'll be awesome!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts