Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting a Raging Judge Magnum. It shoots 2.5" and 3" .410 shotgun shells, .45 Long Colt, and .454. It appears thus would be a great all in one camping gun. It holds 6 rounds. The first 2 can be .410 for snakes and then the .454 for bears. Please let me know what your opinion is.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw a video of a watermelon being shot with a .454. There wasn't even fruit salad left. It was a Hornady hollow point.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I've always wanted one. Or did, until S&W came out with the Governor. .410, .45LC and .45ACP with moon clips. They include the moon clips, including 2 round sections, so you can have 2 rounds of each in the gun. I don't really have a need for .454. At least not in gun. Give me something with a 454 under the hood, though...:D

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It shoots .45 acp with moon clips. Does anyone know if the Governor will shoot .45 gap?

·
Registered
585 Posts
To me the only real application of the .410 would be HD. You aren't going to want something that sprays for SD carry. The grouping at 3:10 in Hickok's video with the Federal .000 was pretty impressive 4 pellets creating a 3 inch hole.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I've been kicking around the idea for a while now. This guy I work with when they first came out bought 8 of them! He owns a lot of land & some oil rigs. He gave them out to his employes for Christmas gifts. Too bad I don't work for him :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.