Anyone here from PA?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by glockedandloaded, Jul 20, 2012.

1. glockedandloaded

glockedandloaded New Member

Thinking about going to the Scranton gun show, I was wondering if it's any good. Need to get a lot of equipment before this batman massacre starts another scare.

2. Iwrush

Iwrush New Member

I'm from pa bud there's a few of us in the community here. Pittsburgh though so I won't be attending the show give us some feedback on it.

3. Nyckid211

Nyckid211 New Member

PA here... Berks county, Reading. Scranton is a bit of a drive.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Willow Grove, Abington Twp, MontCo

Since Valley Forge Convention Center closed shop, only local gunshow venue has been the

PA National Guard Armory in NE Philly...

Last edited: Jul 21, 2012
  5. SHOOTER13

Just had one beginning of July...

JULY

7th & 8th

Philadelphia National Guard Armory 2700 Southampton Rd (Rt 1) Philadelphia PA

AUGUST

18th & 19th

Leesport Farmers Market Leesport PA (Near Reading & Cabelas)

SEPTEMBER

22nd & 23rd

Lancaster Host Resort & Conference Center, Lancaster PA (Across from Dutch Wonderland)

29th & 30th

Philadelphia National Guard Armory 2700 Southampton Rd (Rt 1) Philadelphia PA

6. SHOOTER13

7. SHOOTER13

No problem... glad to help !!

8. itsj0hnnyb0y

itsj0hnnyb0y New Member

Delaware county here bro

9. Shooter, check out the Greater Philadelphia Convention Center in Oaks, just down the road from Valley Forge. They have the same outfit that ran the Valley Forge shows visit at least twice a year.

10. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

That Philly show at the armory was the worst show ive ever been to. It's run by Appalachian

The oaks show is much better. It's run by EagleArms.
    http://www.eaglearms.com/Eaglearmsproductionfullpage.html

Next one is AUgust 25-26 (AFTER THE MEET AND GREET)- EDITED 07/23/12

12th is the day of the meet and greet so I'll be there on the 11th to get ammo.....

Anyone want to meet up?

D

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  11. Glock-Siggy

Glock-Siggy New Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Originally from Armstrong county, north of Pittsburgh. Don't go back much, Marine Corps moved me to North Carolina, retired here. Less snow.

12. ANIMAL!!!

ANIMAL!!! New Member

Where at in warminster? I'm in bucks county and have never been to a gun show.

13. dwcfastrice

dwcfastrice Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporting Member

The Valley Forge show was a bust each year they had it. That's why they did one in Oaks, which is a million times better. I HEARD (no verification, mind you) that the Valley Forge show is now the Philadelphia Armory show, which is HORRENDOUS.

I'm going to the show in Oaks on Aug 11 and the Meet and greet on the 12th. Would be great to meet up with you 1 or both days.

EDIT: Eagle Arms show website says the Oaks show is now August 25-26.
    http://www.eaglearms.com/Eaglearmsproductionfullpage.html

Shoot me a PM if interested.

D

Last edited: Jul 23, 2012
  14. ANIMAL!!!

ANIMAL!!! New Member

This is kind of embarrassing but how do you pm? I'm completly new to forums. I've been reading on my phone for about a month and decided to join the forum after going to the range today.

15. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

If you are on a desktop/laptop, click on the My Account tab at the top of the page and you will see Private Messages in the drop down box. Click on that and it will take you to the PM screens.

On a phone you should have a little message icon at the bottom of your screen. Tap it and it will take you to the message section.

16. ANIMAL!!!

ANIMAL!!! New Member

Thank you, I feel Stupid!