Anyone have a kydex iwb or aiwb holster that is comfortable for a G27

Discussion in 'Glock Accessories & Gear' started by rockoutglockout, Jul 4, 2012.

1. rockoutglockout

rockoutglockout New Member

Been looking for a while for a kydex aiwb or iwb holster for my G27, does anyone have one they would like to sell ?

2. G-23

G-23 Premium Member

I have a Sidearmor that fits both the 23 and 27. But I can't sell, too comfortable.

3. EvilD

EvilD New Member

I carry a Sig P250 45 in a Foxxleather holster. No complaints.

4. Thesarge

Thesarge "The Sarge"

I carry my Glock 32 daily in either a Comp-tac Infidel behind the hip or for AIWB more so in my Comp-tac 2:00holster. I have these holsters for my HKs also. I find them very comfortable. You have to wear them and get used to them. My high priced, horse hide holsters live in the holster box now. Bill

5. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

MIKEP is a vendor here and he makes custom kydex holster for less then you can buy most pre made stuff. I also sell holsters from several manufacturers let me know what you are looking for and ill get you a price.

6. mikecu

mikecu New Member

I have a Bianchi Gunleather model 100 that I can sell. It is for RH and in excellent condition.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  7. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Another vote for Mike P.

Attached Files:

8. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

When I carried a G27 IWB, it was in a Crossbreed Supertuck. I sold it long ago though. As IWB holsters go, that was by far the most comfortable I'd ever used.

9. DeltaDawg01

DeltaDawg01 New Member

I have carried IWB on long days for many details. The best for me has been Raven Concealment.
    Love their stuff!

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum DeltaDawg! Maybe you could take a minute and tell us about you and your Glocks in the Intro. section? Enjoy!