Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gun Nut
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any comments (good or bad) about the 21C? I have a chance to pick up one for around $400, and I'm really thinking about it. My only .45ACP is a 1911.

Moderators, I tried to search this forum for "21C" but it won't let me since the word is too short. G21C turned up a few hits, but I assume many people will use "Glock 21C" or just 21C in their posts.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
If I ran across one for $400.00, and it was in working condition, I'd buy it straightaway.
If you do get it, try to post up some pics, I'd be nice to see.

·
Premium Member
13,876 Posts
I don't own one, but at the range I go to a guy who is often there when i am has one. We trade off between my 21sf and his ported 21. I am a little more accurate with his, but if I shot it at night it might blind me for a few seconds.

·
Gun Nut
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to look at it again today. It's $420, has two mags and no box. I took off the slide and it seems pretty clean, however the spring doesn't fit tight in the slide assembly like my other Glocks. Seems to function just fine, though. I'll probably pick it up tomorrow.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
I went to look at it again today. It's $420, has two mags and no box. I took off the slide and it seems pretty clean, however the spring doesn't fit tight in the slide assembly like my other Glocks. Seems to function just fine, though. I'll probably pick it up tomorrow.
Replacing the RSA around 5,000 shots is a standard maintenance procedure, kinda goes with the territory, and $420 is a pretty sweet deal. Nice find.

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Very nice, congrats on a nice find. Fine looking firearm, thanks for posting the pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.