Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,296 Posts
It's subjective. I've shot .40's that seemed hotter than other .40's out of the same gun. If you were given a glock that someone told you was a .40 but was a .357 you would notice but still be able to shoot it as well as the .40. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Danzig said:
It's subjective. I've shot .40's that seemed hotter than other .40's out of the same gun. If you were given a glock that someone told you was a .40 but was a .357 you would notice but still be able to shoot it as well as the .40. Just my opinion.
That's what I was wondering. How much more noticeable is it then a g19? Figured it would punch more but wouldn't be bad lol

·
Registered
665 Posts
I can only give you a comparison between the G19 size as I have a G23 that I shoot both .40 and .357 through. I prefer the .357 as it's kick is more a push and the .40 is more of a upward snap. It's easier to keep the gun on target, for me, with the .357 Sig round.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bunk22 said:
I can only give you a comparison between the G19 size as I have a G23 that I shoot both .40 and .357 through. I prefer the .357 as it's kick is more a push and the .40 is more of a upward snap. It's easier to keep the gun on target, for me, with the .357 Sig round.
This is what I figured. I cannot wait to get mine. Just feel bad I know my g19 won't see much action. :( lol

·
Registered
653 Posts
Your defiantly gonna notice the difference going from the g19 9mm round to the .357 sub compact. You will just need to practice a bit before carrying all the time bc the first round will surprise ya if your used to the 9mm like I am.

·
Registered
430 Posts
bunk22 said:
This is exactly how my 31 is recoil is much better than .40 beats me but it is!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts