Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well me and a few buddies are heading to the range this weekend. Even though its been raining like crazy here in south Louisiana. I am brining the m4 and g17, mossberg 12 ga. My buddy is bringing about 7 guns with him including a m1. So it should be pretty fun. hope everyone else heading out has a good time as well.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
I think I'll go tomorrow after my paperwork. Have fun Bro.. I am only taking my Ar and my 17 but still plan on fun :)

·
Registered
456 Posts
n8tv said:
Well me and a few buddies are heading to the range this weekend. Even though its been raining like crazy here in south Louisiana. I am brining the m4 and g17, mossberg 12 ga. My buddy is bringing about 7 guns with him including a m1. So it should be pretty fun. hope everyone else heading out has a good time as well.
I go weekly. Yesterday I shot my Mark II, Ruger GP100 and Sig P938.

Last week, it was the Ruger Mark II, Sig P238, Smith and Wesson 627 Performance Center 8 round 357 Magnum and Glock 22 conversion.

I might go tomorrow to shoot my Guncrafter No Name 1911.

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'm definitely going to the range this weekend! Due to a big project deadline, I had to wait this full week in between play dates with my new M1A and G21. I'll have to spend some quality time zeroing the M1A tomorrow -- last weekend just purely first-date fun times.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I got to go yesterday with son & daughter. It was her 1st time shooting and even though she was doubtful, she did enjoy herself and wants to go again. She only shot the .22 pistol, I won't put her behind the G38 just yet. Hopefully will shoot on Sunday. Pistols, Mosin Nagant and maybe the shotgun.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
brutusvk said:
Love the quotes at the bottom. Stole one and posted it on facebook. :D

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
ROYALE-W-CHEESE said:
I'm definitely going to the range this weekend! Due to a big project deadline, I had to wait this full week in between play dates with my new M1A and G21. I'll have to spend some quality time zeroing the M1A tomorrow -- last weekend just purely first-date fun times.
Please....! Post a range report on your new M1A :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
akvs22 said:
I got to go yesterday with son & daughter. It was her 1st time shooting and even though she was doubtful, she did enjoy herself and wants to go again. She only shot the .22 pistol, I won't put her behind the G38 just yet. Hopefully will shoot on Sunday. Pistols, Mosin Nagant and maybe the shotgun.
Yeah the first couple times I took my boys. They only shot the 22 but after going more often then like to shoot the ar and the glock.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Rented a Wilson Combat today and took the G17 for a spin

Attachments

·
Registered
456 Posts
I just came back and shot my Sig P938 and Guncrafter No Name 1911.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Took my 21SF and 30SF to the range yesterday, cleaned them today, probably won't shoot them again until my very first GSSF match the weekend of Aug 18th. Can't wait!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Just got back from the range. Had some fun with my 19, a couple of my other non-glocks, and was able to rent and shoot the G36 for the first time. I think it might be my next purchase. It was fun to shoot!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Shot some pistols this morning. So much fun! Along with the pictured G38 & G23 gen4 I shot my friend's Browning hi power & his 1911.

I'm sure I'll get ragged on for this but we both shot the G38 better than the G23. Not a ton better but enough to notice at 10 yards.

Camera accessory Cameras & optics Auto part Machine Digital camera

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts