Glock Firearms banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,064 Posts
If I remember correctly S&W marketed it as their bargain priced 59 series auto. I think the only difference was cosmetic. Less milling and a matte finish. I'm sure it's a great gun plus you should be able to get tons of accessories( holster and magazine wise) being the retiring of Smith manufacturing all metal duty guns.

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
One of my favorite guns to shoot. The one in the pic is a police trade in. It is a SA/DA trigger with a safety decocker on the slide much like beretta 92fs. The sights kind of like the glock stock sights except they are round instead of horse shoe shaped. They have a mag disconnect safety. It is very accurate and fits the hand well. Is there anything specific you would like to know?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Danzig said:
If I remember correctly S&W marketed it as their bargain priced 59 series auto. I think the only difference was cosmetic. Less milling and a matte finish. I'm sure it's a great gun plus you should be able to get tons of accessories( holster and magazine wise) being the retiring of Smith manufacturing all metal duty guns.
I believe you are right.

·
Because 2 Are Better Then 1
10,292 Posts
I also have a 915. Bought new in 1995. I love this gun. I have it on right now. The only thing I put on it is CTC laser grips. It needs nothing more. Great gun for the money.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Attachments

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
Can't go wrong with a 915, very accurate and reliabe.

·
Banned
292 Posts
I had one and liked it alot. But I traded it away for a revolver about 10 years ago. They are 9mm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts