Glock Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
46,271 Posts
Welcome aboard from North Texas!

I don’t think there’s any advantages or disadvantages to wether it’s right or left hand twist rifling.

Polygonal rifling has been used by HK and Israeli weapons but not really taken hold industry wide. Most people would say the alternate would be called traditional rifling. Now there are multiple methods on how it’s made but it has lands and grooves.
Product Automotive tire Automotive lighting Font Line

·
Glockin’ since 1993
46,271 Posts
:ROFLMAO:Yeah i think my Stainless Steel Storm Lake Barrel just kinda Gunsmithed itself with rounds being fired through it because i never got it fitted by a Gunsmith:ROFLMAO: But yeah those times in the begininng when it was randomly going off full auto that i am pretty sure was just the result of me just dropping it in and not having it gunsmithed as i have mentioned before. It Does Not Do That Anymore,

Do you guys see any benefit to Purchasing a Glock 17 Gen 3 Factory Barrel from Glock ? I mean would it be more Relaiable then the Stainless Steel Stormlake? The one Disadvantage i could see is yeah i cannot shoot Cast Lead Bullets through it unless i Meticulously cleaned it after every shooting session.
I don’t see a benefit over any others.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.