Glock Firearms banner
161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
That didn’t answer the question. Then again I don’t know what the situation is in Canada as compared to the US.
In 2012/13 while we were going through an ammo drought it looked like Canada was unaffected.
This time the Pandemic and other factors seem more global than National.
Anybody here cross into Canada lately and compare ammo prices?
Are you able to go to a sporting goods store in Canada and purchase ammo?
I know people are supposedly buying meds in Canada and bringing them back, why not some ammo?😈

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
That didn’t answer the question. Then again I don’t know what the situation is in Canada as compared to the US.
In 2012/13 while we were going through an ammo drought it looked like Canada was unaffected.
This time the Pandemic and other factors seem more global than National.
Anybody here cross into Canada lately and compare ammo prices?
Are you able to go to a sporting goods store in Canada and purchase ammo?
I know people are supposedly buying meds in Canada and bringing them back, why not some ammo?
You would have to drive to Canada to buy ammo, then declare it on the way back. I know the amount you can declare is a small amount. I cannot remember the exact amount though.

·
Premium Member
13,908 Posts
U.S. ORDERS:
For delivery purposes you must be a U.S. citizen with either a Social Security Number or a Business Tax ID. Orders to the U.S. may be subject to duty, tax and brokerage fees to be paid by the recipient upon delivery - please check with your customs office to determine what these additional costs might be prior to placing an order. As well, additional shipping/freight charges may also apply that are not included in the item price(s) or in the shipping charges displayed in your order details on this website - these additional charges are the buyer's responsibility and will be added to your total order cost. Depending on the products purchased one of our Customer Service Representatives may contact you to request or provide further information. Purchases to the U.S. require a physical address – a PO Box number cannot be used. Cabelas Canada website

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
I was wondering if the manufacturers just stopped making the 100 packs!
I’d say it’s been a good year since I’ve seen these at a Walmart.
Granted they went up $7-$10.😡
Still cheaper than shooting one of my pistols.
Shelf Font Shelving Publication Technology
Shelf Tire Shelving Packaging and labeling Gas

I bought a pack of the Federal.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
Hey Danzig, and any others that would like to chime in. How much is 10mm going for in your neck of the woods? I have never been in the market for it until recently. Got a Glock 20 and have only been able to shoot 50 rounds out of it so far.. I have only found some Nosler and some federal self defense ammo. fmjs are very hard to find still in the Spokane/ Couerdalane area.
Seeing more 10mm. Not scalping prices but far from 2 years ago.
Font Rectangle Signage Automotive exterior Bumper

thisis at Academy Sports store on380 Frisco Texas.

·
Premium Member
3,695 Posts
Seeing more 10mm. Not scalping prices but far from 2 years ago.
View attachment 260007
thisis at Academy Sports store on380 Frisco Texas.
Thanks Danzig. It appears to still be running up around $40 a box of 50 in this area. To high for me to stock up on it! I believe I will buy when it’s marked like you are seeing.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Still too expensive and people willing to be taken advantage of at those prices. I'm still not interested in anything at 40 to 50 cents a round. Got plenty and just not shooting it up at the range. Sticking with my Glock 44 and 22lr until real ammo is reasonably priced.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,413 Posts
I feel like that’s about $6 dollars more then I paid for vcrown 10mm pre Covid.
We had the best price on 10mm. I think it was S&B or possibly Blazer, when I worked the gun store. IIRC $15.99/50 FMJ. I had guys that would buy weekly.
There were times we knew ammo was an incredible bargain but after you start replacing furniture with couch, chairs and tables made of ammo stacks it gets a bit ridiculous.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just ordered 500 rounds 9MM. 185 and change to the door. Shipping and taxes were over $30 of it, a little steep, but still one of the better prices I've seen in a while and LostWife wants to try out the 9MM.
I will do my best to hold off since prices are falling. No telling where they will go, but I can wait some.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
Just ordered 500 rounds 9MM. 185 and change to the door. Shipping and taxes were over $30 of it, a little steep, but still one of the better prices I've seen in a while and LostWife wants to try out the 9MM.
I will do my best to hold off since prices are falling. No telling where they will go, but I can wait some.
That’s about 37 cents a round.
Which brand? Where did you order it from?
I’m good on ammo, but it might work for others.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Reactions: j102

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yes, but I always add shipping (and taxes) into the equation to compare to a local purchase.
Yes. I consider to my door as the price. I have to pay it, so it is a consideration. Still $15.49 is about as good a price as I've seen in a long time. Tax is unavoidable, shipping can be shopped.
Total is total $.

Reactions: j102 and SJ 40
161 - 177 of 177 Posts