Glock Firearms banner
81 - 100 of 123 Posts

Glockin鈥 since 1993
White Font Advertising Auto part Brand

Just got this at my local Walmart $18.73/325 rounds.
At under 6cents a round that鈥檚 the best deal I鈥檝e seen lately on .22LR.
A couple of weeks ago I got 9mm S&B 50 rounds at $11.99 a box.
I鈥檓 pretty patient and only buying when I see what I鈥檓 willing to pay.

Registered
View attachment 256476
Just got this at my local Walmart $18.73/325 rounds.
At under 6cents a round that鈥檚 the best deal I鈥檝e seen lately on .22LR.
A couple of weeks ago I got 9mm S&B 50 rounds at $11.99 a box.
I鈥檓 pretty patient and only buying when I see what I鈥檓 willing to pay.
Score !

Reactions: j102 and Danzig

Glockin鈥 since 1993
We know you didn't get the 9mm at Wallyworld.
A guy asked the salesman at Walmart if they had 9mm. The salesman told the guy they stopped selling handgun ammo.
I told the guy to go to the new Atwood鈥檚 store a couple of miles down the road.
I鈥檝e been checking Atwood鈥檚 pretty regularly to try and get some more of that cheap 9!
I bought 2 20/rd boxes of Tula 7.62x39 for $8.99 each. Not the greatest price but since the Biden ban it鈥檚 gone up to $10 or more online and at other stores.

Registered
A guy asked the salesman at Walmart if they had 9mm. The salesman told the guy they stopped selling handgun ammo.
I told the guy to go to the new Atwood鈥檚 store a couple of miles down the road.
I鈥檝e been checking Atwood鈥檚 pretty regularly to try and get some more of that cheap 9!
I bought 2 20/rd boxes of Tula 7.62x39 for $8.99 each. Not the greatest price but since the Biden ban it鈥檚 gone up to $10 or more online and at other stores.
Local sporting goods store may have had a deal on 9. I will check with them in the future. They caused me to delay buying my Colt AR15 back in the day because they had bought a bunch of .223 and were blowing it out.

Academy is 65-70 miles from me. I have a $50 card I got for Christmas.

Registered
Seems it鈥檚 getting harder to break that $19.99 threshold for 9mm fmj brass. I did get lucky at Bass Pro once several months ago when a shipment arrived. $14.99 Was nice but still a five box limit. Recently the Bas Pro in my area has been charging $22-$24. The Gander Mountain one town over actually stopped selling all guns and ammo.

Glockin鈥 since 1993
Ever buy from these guys? The price looks good until you see the shipping costs last time I did business with them. It is stupid expensive. They only use FedEx (cheaper to them VS UPS and their tracking sucks) who I loathe with a purple passion.
I鈥檝e never bought from them but they do advertise good prices from time to time.
Before the pandemic I was buying bulk from Palmetto State Armory. Not only did they have the best prices at the time they also offered free shipping too!
I鈥檝e been seeing better deals locally versus internet lately.
I know some members can鈥檛 find anything near them never mind at good prices. So I post what I find. Kentucky Gun has some decent prices lately and a fixed flat rate on shipping.

Registered
I鈥檝e never bought from them but they do advertise good prices from time to time.
Before the pandemic I was buying bulk from Palmetto State Armory. Not only did they have the best prices at the time they also offered free shipping too!
I鈥檝e been seeing better deals locally versus internet lately.
I know some members can鈥檛 find anything near them never mind at good prices. So I post what I find. Kentucky Gun has some decent prices lately and a fixed flat rate on shipping.
KYGUNCO is a good seller. Something happened to my account there. Talked to them on the phone to delete my account so I could register again. They couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting notices. IIRC they claimed they deleted my account yet I was still registered there. I gave up on them. As buying guns for me? I'm pretty much done. I pass by their store every once in a while. Never have time to stop, or it's close to closing time.

Registered
I know I鈥檓 preaching to the choir, but before all the nonsense a 1k rd case of Agulia, Winchester, Privi Partizan, etc..of 9mm fmj brass would cost me $170-$180. A 1k case of brass 556 was $299. Right at this start of the nonsense the price jumped overnight to $200-$220 for 9mm, $500 for 556. Then it became ridiculous from there. 9mm More than doubled and is currently holding at double the price. 556 is just insane.

I鈥檓 tired of it being justified as inflation and rising cost of materials. It鈥檚 not. I feel if it landed and leveled out at $250 and $400 respectively, which is still quite of an adjustment, it would be more inline with increased cost, inflation, whatever. Enough is enough now. I鈥檓 losing hope of it ever going down even close to what it was.

Monday rant over lol.

81 - 100 of 123 Posts