Glock Firearms banner
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

Registered
There must be something about you she misses.
馃槈
Her narcissistic personality disorder (which is apparently hereditary) is always in gear. She was nasty and lied her ass off to the judge. He was rolling his eyes into the ceiling tiles smiling. She got nothing.

Told her I was in Florida back in May. "Why didn't you come by?" Uhhhhhh............maybe you should rewind the tape..............

Registered
When we start heading into 2022 the aNtiFaZ will crawl out of their tents and mommy's basements for violence and merriment. Prices will rise like never before.
Yea, that seems to happen when it cools off a bit.

Premium Member
I just bought 1,000 rounds of 9mm 115gr Sellier & Bellot from one of the online places. Like all my friends and most of you, I was waiting for the prices to drop back some. But then I just realized I'd be one sorry dude if I didn't buy some while I had the scratch and there's still no problem getting it physically delivered to me. Especially if SHTF. I can go without food for a few days.

Premium Member
You guys probably know all about AmmoSeek.com. I've been using it for years. Whenever I get the itch to re-stock my ammo supply I use it, because the best deals change all the time. You need to balance the price per round against the rating they give the seller re: their shipping costs. But it's an awesome tool for finding ammo, guns, magazines & reloading supplies.
I keep it bookmarked. I made a free account and some standing searches.

Premium Member
Next time check out Ranier arms.
I live a couple of miles from Rainier Arms Firearms Academy in Wichita Kansas. It's my indoor range of choice. Whenever I go for range time, I check the floor for ammo deals. Occasionally they'll have AngelFire 9mm reman. It's great stuff and I'll snag a box or two while I'm there.

Registered
They don't charge me shipping, or tax. PSA does both.
Good if ammo was in stock. I didn鈥檛 see any at Rainier Arms when I looked.
PSA has free shipping sometimes too.
But unfortunately, many of the online places charge me taxes nowadays.

Premium Member
They don't charge me shipping, or tax. PSA does both.
Whoa... that's cool. Palmetto State Armory doesn't charge you shipping or they eat the taxes too?

Reactions: j102

Registered
Whoa... that's cool. Palmetto State Armory doesn't charge you shipping or they eat the taxes too?
Didn't type that right. Then always charge tax. Ammoempire doesn't do tax or shipping to me. Rainier will notify when things come back in stock. SG. And AE send emails on what they have. Got a cae of Wolf copper jacket X39 last week for $530 shipped.

Premium Member
I usually get a tax statement from them around the end of the year. At least I did in 2019. Fwiw.

Grumpy Old Man
Went to my gun guy's store this afternoon to see if on the of chance he had any 358 win ammo? Yes he does at $69.00 au for 20 馃槺馃槺馃槺馃槺! I walked out with 100 ADI .308 cases for just over $100.00au! I'll reform em myself!

41 - 60 of 91 Posts