Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys (and gals),
I was just wondering if anyone had any idea where i could find some .223 or .556 ammo? I live in the state of Maine so if anyone Mainers are on here and know where you can get some in Southern Maine please chime in. Anything online also. Looking for reasonably priced ammo. Paying much over $0.50 per round is crazy just for plinking. Also always looking for good cheap .40 caliber ammo for my beautiful Glock 23! Any input would be greatly appreciated!

·
Certified Glock Armorer
11,359 Posts
Just check gunbot.net frequently throughout the day, and I mean frequently. As in a couple times a every hour. Ammo will come in stock every day for cheap, you just have to act on it and you'll get some. Whether it's 223/5.56, 9mm, 45acp or anything else. Found 9mm for $300 for 1000rds and also 45acp for $350 for 1000rds

·
Administrator
133,955 Posts
Glockinator19 said:
Just check gunbot.net frequently throughout the day, and I mean frequently. As in a couple times a every hour. Ammo will come in stock every day for cheap, you just have to act on it and you'll get some. Whether it's 223/5.56, 9mm, 45acp or anything else. Found 9mm for $300 for 1000rds and also 45acp for $350 for 1000rds
Wow that twice the price for 9 and 45 as five months ago.

·
Banned
1,079 Posts

I was able to get a 500rnd case of 9mm NATO from midway last week for 120$

·
Registered
528 Posts
the lists displayed will show items in stock, out of stock and such and the out of stock items will fall off the list after a set time. There's only some places like Cheaper then dirt (whose name really appears to be wrong) that are always on the list and always in stock. Must be the 1.39 a round for ball ammo thing, 4.46 for hollow point. Buy a box of home defense somewhere, keep a mag of it. Gently shoot whatever FMJ you can find and hopefully by mid June, early July all this gouging and shortage crap will be behind us. Though I imagine Barry, Biden and friends will do whatever they can to keep us panicked and keep hording going.
We've let a couple too many Rino's and party line Democrats get into to office. I think my former Dem senator was against gun control, but the current LOVES the idea of disarming anyone that might attack her armed sentries.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.