Any thoughts on Burris Fastfire III

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by rick2121, Jul 11, 2012.

1. rick2121

rick2121 New Member

seems like a good value

2. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

I've been thinking about a red dot TSD type set up. Is the Burris as sturdy as Trijicon RMR or Leupold Deltapoint? I know it's less expensive. Interested to hear more input on your query.

3. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Yeah I am looking also. I have been looking at the C More STS. It has the battery where you can change it without taking off the optics! It is less expensive than the Leo or the RMR but almost twice as expensive as the Burris So unless we find some one who has used them then it will just be guess work!:eek:

4. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

From my research I guess the Trij RMR is in a Class all it;s own! I guess that is the way I will go. If you are putting the Burris on something that you are not trusting your life they are a Pretty good deal as I have learned from talking to some people who use them and other red dots. I am going to call these guys tomorrow http://www.onesourcetactical.com/supressorsights.aspx#.UAx1qaOwR60 and talk to them and unless they do something to turn me off I will probably send off my Slide to get milled and compensated sights put on then I will hit up blackwolffcf and get an RMR as soon as I get the $$$ to pay for it. Hopefully I will have it for the AZ Get together and we can all see how well it works:D

5. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

Don't overlook Bowie Tacticals use of Deltapoint. Check out their website.