Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I "accidentally" bought myself a Norinco SKS via Gunbroker yesterday and was just wondering how many SKS owners were also in the Glock owner camp.

· Click Click Boom
45,266 Posts
cvitter said:
I "accidentally" bought myself a Norinco SKS via Gunbroker yesterday and was just wondering how many SKS owners were also in the Glock owner camp.
"accidentally" lol. That's my new excuse.

· Banned
23,889 Posts
Ditto!! I mean, I don't know what happen. It just followed me home!

Here is a thread on SKS's:

http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f25/sks-4847/

I was going to get one last month but car repairs came up and the little I had left over for the SKS buy I got side tracked with more ammo for my glock 21. :D

From my research they are a nice firearm to have in the collection for the price. An if you all ready have a AK then you wont have to worry about buying another different caliber round. Cause the SKS shoots the 7.62x39 round.

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, it is true... sort of, I have several guns I would like to acquire if I can find them at a really good price. I will bid on several guns at a time assuming that the changes of getting a winning bid are pretty slim based on my low ball number. Last night I got "lucky" (which I put in quotes because I am not really sure if $255 was a good price or not until I get the rifle in my hands and can see if it is as nice as I am hoping).

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

· Banned
739 Posts
$255 is a good price depending on what shipping and the xfer are going to tack on . Is it a wood stock ? I have a composite side folder and I added a top rail for an optic but I never used one . I prefer the iron sights

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It has the bayo lug I'm sure , if you wanted , you could find one . So you at $280 . What's the transfer gonna get you for ? Seems like a nice gun to me
The transfer is $30 so all told I am in it for $318 with the CC fee. It is a little more than I wanted to spend so I am hoping that she is as clean as the pictures make her look.

· Premium Member
4,099 Posts
I've owned alot of SKSs ove the years, some plain jane, some beauties, and some tacticool. Currently I don't have any, but I'm getting the itch again like I might need to pick one up

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

· Registered
1,141 Posts
Mine is wood stock Yugo M59/66A1. Love that rifle. Dead on without doing a single thing to the iron sights. Put a replacement shroud with elevated rail on for a scope, still lets me use the irons.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.