Glock Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations for a green laser / tac light combo for my G21SF, Anybody out there have some insight or wisdom for me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Shooter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you. I will take a look at it. I was hoping for something with a brighter light in the 150 lumen range. Maybe I see what the price is on the Viridian X5L (which doesnt appear on their site yet--meaning of course that if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it...) :rolleyes:

·
ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o
329 Posts
Viridian X5L Gen 2..

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
bigbrass1111 said:
Thank you. I will take a look at it. I was hoping for something with a brighter light in the 150 lumen range. Maybe I see what the price is on the Viridian X5L (which doesnt appear on their site yet--meaning of course that if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it...) :rolleyes:
Let's me know what you find out. I use mine (in the scenario I play out in my head) to strobe, disorient, and confuse as the green laser guides my 17 +2 9mm

·
Registered
171 Posts
Viridian X5L Gen1. Gotta say they stand behind their product. I was about a month out of warranty when it failed. Replaced for free no questions asked.

·
Registered
10 Posts
bigbrass1111 said:
Two weeks ago I found a Viridian laser/light combo that came with a custom kydex paddle holster. It was top notch but so was the price! $345... but its the complete package.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts