Any recs for a green laser/tac light combo?

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by bigbrass1111, Mar 10, 2012.

1. bigbrass1111

bigbrass1111 New Member

Looking for recommendations for a green laser / tac light combo for my G21SF, Anybody out there have some insight or wisdom for me?

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcome to the Glock Forum bigbrass1111 !!

3. bigbrass1111

bigbrass1111 New Member

Thank you. I will take a look at it. I was hoping for something with a brighter light in the 150 lumen range. Maybe I see what the price is on the Viridian X5L (which doesnt appear on their site yet--meaning of course that if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it...) :rolleyes:

4. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

Viridian X5L Gen 2..

5. Let's me know what you find out. I use mine (in the scenario I play out in my head) to strobe, disorient, and confuse as the green laser guides my 17 +2 9mm

6. alba666

alba666 New Member

Viridian X5L Gen1. Gotta say they stand behind their product. I was about a month out of warranty when it failed. Replaced for free no questions asked.

7. GlockGen4

GlockGen4 New Member

Two weeks ago I found a Viridian laser/light combo that came with a custom kydex paddle holster. It was top notch but so was the price! $345... but its the complete package.