Glock Firearms banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm looking for a sight for my G35. Not sure if I should mount it on the slide or mount. In the future, I'd like to shoot open. Any suggestions and tips on what I should do?

Thanks,
SoCalG35

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What are your thoughts on Cmore and Trijicon? I have mounts and sights from both that I sell.
I'm heard good things on C-More STS. As for Trijicon, just what I read on the reviews, mostly positive. My budget is around $200... so if you have something for me, I'm interested to see what you have.

You can email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks,
Eric
aka SoCalG35

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From what I have seen, the Trijicons are very nice, but no where near near 200 bucks. The Fastfire 2s are, and look pretty interesting.
Yes sir... from my research, its probably the best choice for my price range... With a bit of luck... I'll be able to pick up a used one for around $130-$150. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@blackwolffcf
I guess you giving me LUCK worked! I couldn't decide on which one to get between the JPoint and Burris Fastfire 2 so I bought both of them for really cheap... LOL! Going to see which one I like best and sell the other or keep them both.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.