Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly!
998 Posts
I used a Docter red dot on a Mako mount on my glock for a bit. Worked well, didn't like it much though so I sold it. Wouldn't mind one melted into the slide though!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice site Burris. I installed the FastFire III. Love it. We were hitting pop cans at 50 yards after about 50 rounds of sighting it in. At the 21 foot mark (MN qualifying distance for CCW) my 14 year old son was putting 13 rounds in a 3'' circle in under 10 seconds. I was about the same size circle in 7 seconds flat.

·
Registered
37 Posts
gardan01 said:
Is removal required to replace the battery? Once the unit is re-installed after replacing the battery, are you forced to spend time to sight it back in? How long does the battery last?
The battery is on top of the sight and you don't have to remove to change. Haven't used it enough yet to get an idea on battery life

·
Boost Rules
278 Posts
I put over 1000 rounds thru my 9mm this weekend with this sight. This sight works GREAT! It held its zero just fine. Free hand groups at 16 yards are around 3 inches. The sight remained tight even though I did not use any locktite.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.