Any new Glock models in the future?

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by glocker73, Apr 18, 2012.

1. About a year ago, I purchased a G26 for my wife, but the grip was too "fat" for her hands. I had recently purchased a Ruger SR9, but because of my lack of research, the SR9 proved not to be good CCW. It did however prove to be a very nice dependable firearm, but I wanted a gun that was a CCW. So, I sold it and took ownership of the G26 and I fell in love!!!! What an awesome firearm! I've put over 1000 round thru it with no FTE, FTF, jams or stovepipes! I was curious if anyone knows if Glock has any plans to expand their "Slimline" pistols? I know that they offer the G36, but the .45 Auto is a little too big for my wife! We prefer the 9x19. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

2. mauro3005

mauro3005 New Member

Currently the only option would be to get a gen 4 pistol they are slightly slimmer. Other than that a custom grip reduction can also be done if a gen 4 is still too wide

3. Grabber GT

Grabber GT New Member

Ohio
    Waiting for my gen 4 21 to come in. It's been about 10 days and no word yet. Anxious!

4. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

I wish..and have been wishing for years. Now that S&W is coming out with the M&P9 Shield, maybe Glock will be soon to follow. Unfortunately...it is exactly that...following. They are a little late to the game. But then again...they had the first slimline 45 long before the XDs.

https://www.glockforum.com/forum/f25/m-p-shield-3759/

5. Thanks for the info guys!

6. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

There is always the Glock Carbine. It's been rumored to come out any day now.........for the past 10 years.

7. voyager4520

voyager4520 New Member

8. This. It takes a skilled person to do it, but when done right makes a night and day difference.

9. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

I believe Glock has a .380 cal version but it's not avail in the States.

10. rmedley204

rmedley204 New Member

Glock does have a .380. Its only available to law enforcement here in the states. Dont get me wrong, I'm a true Glock lover but after owning the .380 and realizing that I could have a 9 or 40 in the same size gun I quickly traded it off.

11. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member