Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a year ago, I purchased a G26 for my wife, but the grip was too "fat" for her hands. I had recently purchased a Ruger SR9, but because of my lack of research, the SR9 proved not to be good CCW. It did however prove to be a very nice dependable firearm, but I wanted a gun that was a CCW. So, I sold it and took ownership of the G26 and I fell in love!!!! What an awesome firearm! I've put over 1000 round thru it with no FTE, FTF, jams or stovepipes! I was curious if anyone knows if Glock has any plans to expand their "Slimline" pistols? I know that they offer the G36, but the .45 Auto is a little too big for my wife! We prefer the 9x19. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Currently the only option would be to get a gen 4 pistol they are slightly slimmer. Other than that a custom grip reduction can also be done if a gen 4 is still too wide

·
Registered
534 Posts
Waiting for my gen 4 21 to come in. It's been about 10 days and no word yet. Anxious!

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
I was curious if anyone knows if Glock has any plans to expand their "Slimline" pistols? ....... We prefer the 9x19. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
I wish..and have been wishing for years. Now that S&W is coming out with the M&P9 Shield, maybe Glock will be soon to follow. Unfortunately...it is exactly that...following. They are a little late to the game. But then again...they had the first slimline 45 long before the XDs.

http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f25/m-p-shield-3759/

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info guys!

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
There is always the Glock Carbine. It's been rumored to come out any day now.........for the past 10 years.

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Glock does have a .380. Its only available to law enforcement here in the states. Dont get me wrong, I'm a true Glock lover but after owning the .380 and realizing that I could have a 9 or 40 in the same size gun I quickly traded it off.

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts