Any issues with Crimson Trace flashlight and Glock 23 .40 cal.

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by BWG707, Jun 8, 2014.

1. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

I've got on order a Glock 23 .40 cal. Gen 3 and a Crimson Trace Lightguard Flashlight. I've been reading that the 22 and 23 .40 cal. have had some issues with tac lights. Since the CT lights mount differently I was hoping there would be no issues. Does anybody have any knowledge or experinece with this? FYI this is my first Glock and my first post, joined this forum yesterday.

2. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

Even if nobody has any actual experience with this combo can anybody share their thoughts? I've done searches but fail to come up with any relevant info. I'd like to know if this light attachment can cause the gun to stovepipe rounds. Thanks

3. jleason03

jleason03 New Member

I had that exact setup until yesterday and it was just fine. As long as you ordered the model for the g23 (LTG736) you will be fine. I'm actually selling my CT Lightguard I just mentioned on here if you're interested.... Just click my username and look at my postings.

4. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

I just recieved my CT lightguard but thanks anyway. And yes, I got the one for the G23.