Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Learned how, now no polymers are safe

Brown Food Rectangle Wood Metal



Joystick Game controller Input device Gadget Peripheral



Line Tints and shades Metal Pattern Fashion accessory



Brown Colorfulness Amber Gold Beige



Personal protective equipment Auto part Cable Fashion accessory Metal



Gun accessory Carbon Fashion accessory Safety glove Font
 

Attachments

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,604 Posts
Those are some good examples of "creation" but there have been quite a few examples of "stipple destruction" on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike P said:
Those are some good examples of "creation" but there have been quite a few examples of "stipple destruction" on here.
What got destroyed? All pieces here function like their supposed to. If not better. I enjoy doing this stuff. Obviously not for everyone. Mike P can you do better? Seen better by pros, but defiantly seen worse examples also...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,604 Posts
What got destroyed? All pieces here function like their supposed to. If not better. I enjoy doing this stuff. Obviously not for everyone. Mike P can you do better? Seen better by pros, but defiantly seen worse examples also...
Dude, you read what I posted WAAAAAAAAAAY wrong. I gave you props for your examples but then stated about destruction being posted on here...........HINT: "HERE" BEING ON THE FORUM, not this thread.

:rolleyes: Geeez
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,460 Posts
OK, 66Goat389, it did not look like his post was directed at you, but at another example of stippling in another thread.

OK, Mike, let's all be cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mike P said:
Dude, you read what I posted WAAAAAAAAAAY wrong. I gave you props for your examples but then stated about destruction being posted on here...........HINT: "HERE" BEING ON THE FORUM, not this thread.

:rolleyes: Geeez
Oops.... What I meant to say was thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Didn't use soldering iron, to long. Wood burning kit. Same thing but easier to manage.

Wow I really did read Mike P's post completely wrong... Sorry dude.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Funny... AR mag 3 hours. X box controller 3 hours. Pocket knife ten min. Glock maybe 2 hours. It's fun and anyone can do it
 

·
Hiding in plain sight....
Joined
·
18,120 Posts
Yo Goat, those are great examples! You did good on that! I did laugh out loud at the Nintendo controller being stippled. You do excellent work. What did you do first to 'learn' how to stipple? Also, I want a subscription to the RECOIL magazine, I hope they stay in print.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,071 Posts
KeenansGarage said:
Yo Goat, those are great examples! You did good on that! I did laugh out loud at the Nintendo controller being stippled. You do excellent work. What did you do first to 'learn' how to stipple? Also, I want a subscription to the RECOIL magazine, I hope they stay in print.
+1 on the recoil subscription & hoping it stays around.... That's an Xbox 360 controller
 
1 - 20 of 152 Posts
Top