Any good Magazine?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Forum' started by j102, Jun 27, 2012.

1. j102

j102 Well-Known Member

Hello guys,

As a NRA member I regularly get the American Rifleman magazine.

I wonder if there is any other magazine that you guys recommend. Is it worthy to paid a subscription? Or you guys read it online?

Thanks in advance!

2. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

I pick up whatever I want to read/buy at the newsstand. This is so I can pick and choose which issues really interest me. I don't subscribe.

Some titles include Guns & Ammo, Special Weapons (for Military and Police), Guns & Weapons for Law Enforxement, Tactical Weapons, Personal & Home Defense, Rifle Firepower... All the Harris publications.

One new magazine I really enjoyed is RECOIL. It presented things in a different attitude. Their tag line is "Gun Lifestyle: gear, tech, sport, outdoor, hd/sd." It's a larger format magazine.

image-3287628800.jpg

3. Boracay

Boracay ʎ ɐ ɔ ɐ ᴚ o

Free digital magazine

Here's a FREE DIGITAL EDITION of "gun magazines" including American Cop, American Handgunner , Guns Magazines & Shooting industry. Just click one of the magazines, then Walaaaa!!! :) You'll have access to previous subscriptions even from 2009!!! :eek::eek::eek: Total of 48 magazine/year. iPhone/iPad compatible. Oh... did I mentioned it that is FREE??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FREE DIGITAL EDITION

Enjoy!!! :cool::cool::cool:

4. j102

j102 Well-Known Member

Cool!! Thanks!!

5. j102

j102 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I'll check them out...

6. I have to agree with the Royal cheese. IMO RECOIL has only two issues out currently, the next due out tomorrow, and by far hands down is the best gun mag out there, maybe not for hunting, but for just like it advertises... the lifestyle!

7. Shep482

Shep482 Well-Known Member Supporter

Recoil is a cool looking magazine but the price is steep. It seemed a bit like buying one big advertisement. I like "Guns" I think it's called. Still has ads but seems to have reviews on more of what I call "regular joe " guns with a few wish list weapons.

8. I acquire my gun mags online ;) and put them on my IPAD

9. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Recoil, Recoil, Recoil.. I love there magazine and the new one just hit shelves ;)