Glock Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first holster, an Alien Gear ShapeShift 4.0, wearing it around the house until my CPL is complete with my Glock 19. Its surprisingly comfortable for the size of the gun, but I have nothing to compare it too as its my first. I'm going to try it for the 30 day trial and see how it goes. Any other recommendations for the same price range?

I may still stick to my plan on getting a Glock43 with a pocket holster... Not sure yet. This is probably not the best gun for summer months.

Link to the holster
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JGGT1FV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

·
Registered
G5 19 MOS
9 Posts
I bought the Shapeshifte core carry pack yesterday. Holy moly there’s a lot of options in that box. Now I’m going to order two more shells so I can install one near my console (close to my right leg) and one inside my console vault (in a ‘20 Ford XLT). I prefer the IWB configuration just behind my right hip, 4:30ish I guess

·
Premium Member
2,074 Posts
I just purchased my first holster, an Alien Gear ShapeShift 4.0, wearing it around the house until my CPL is complete with my Glock 19. Its surprisingly comfortable for the size of the gun, but I have nothing to compare it too as its my first. I'm going to try it for the 30 day trial and see how it goes. Any other recommendations for the same price range?

I may still stick to my plan on getting a Glock43 with a pocket holster... Not sure yet. This is probably not the best gun for summer months.

Link to the holster
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JGGT1FV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I carry my 19 in the cold months and my in the warmer months but both are always in the same spot.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I don't have a Shape Shift, but I like my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck and Belly Band. Once one has the bases, can just buy extra shells to fit other firearms and thus save money.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts