Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mailed on Friday June 22 from Tallahassee. Pretty anxious for it to get here haha. I was bummed/surprised it wasnt in the mailbox this morning actually. But it's not called snail mail for no reason. Haha maybe tomorrow. Then after work I can do my first CC outing to Walmart to pickup some ammo and Starbucks for some iced coffee!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Count your self lucky, 78 days waiting on snail mail here in NV! Great feeling once it shows though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got mine earlier this month, it was weird walking around in public and in stores at first with a loaded pistol concealed. Now a few weeks later it feels as normal as carrying a pocket knife.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm super excited. Just over a month since I mailed it in till now. The automated status check phone number hotline thingy says "processed, printed and mailed".

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts

·
771 Posts
congrats...

Mailed on Friday June 22 from Tallahassee. Pretty anxious for it to get here haha. I was bummed/surprised it wasnt in the mailbox this morning actually. But it's not called snail mail for no reason. Haha maybe tomorrow. Then after work I can do my first CC outing to Walmart to pickup some ammo and Starbucks for some iced coffee!
Congratulations....Here in SC they say to allow for 90 days...and they burn up everyone of them...dont understand what takes so long...didnt take them very long to cash my check!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Hail Commifornia
6,370 Posts
Not the Post OFFICE!!!!!:eek::D:pHAHAHA
FYI even the parking lot is considered a part of the post office building/Vacinity... I seriously didn't know that until my class. I have to park on the side of the street...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
series11 said:
FYI even the parking lot is considered a part of the post office building/Vacinity... I seriously didn't know that until my class. I have to park on the side of the street...
I never go there anyway! Haha I'm just bummed I cant carry at work since it has a private elementary school on site.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
I never go there anyway! Haha I'm just bummed I cant carry at work since it has a private elementary school on site.
Yea, My job at their building says no as well, Oh well. Rather keep my job!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dutchs said:
Yea, My job at their building says no as well, Oh well. Rather keep my job!
Ya I love my job. Plus I wouldnt need my firearm at work cause my friend is the armed security on campus hah.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts