Anxiously waiting for my CCW in the mail.

Discussion in 'Conceal & Open Carry' started by nicolasfroelich, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Mailed on Friday June 22 from Tallahassee. Pretty anxious for it to get here haha. I was bummed/surprised it wasnt in the mailbox this morning actually. But it's not called snail mail for no reason. Haha maybe tomorrow. Then after work I can do my first CC outing to Walmart to pickup some ammo and Starbucks for some iced coffee!

2. Dan75719

Dan75719 New Member

It is the things you want that take the longest. That first outing with a CCW is a good feeling.

3. Ain't that the truth haha! The days are draggggging along

4. runman

runman New Member

Count your self lucky, 78 days waiting on snail mail here in NV! Great feeling once it shows though.

5. iShoot

iShoot New Member

I got mine earlier this month, it was weird walking around in public and in stores at first with a loaded pistol concealed. Now a few weeks later it feels as normal as carrying a pocket knife.

6. I'm super excited. Just over a month since I mailed it in till now. The automated status check phone number hotline thingy says "processed, printed and mailed".

7. It's a great day.

Attached Files:

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club Nicolas!

9. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

Congradulations!!!! It is an awesome feeling. I love carrying. It is comfortable for me. Welcome to the club!!!!

10. congrats...

Congratulations....Here in SC they say to allow for 90 days...and they burn up everyone of them...dont understand what takes so long...didnt take them very long to cash my check!!

11. Caseyglock19

Caseyglock19 New Member

congrats and be safe my brother.

12. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

Congratulations and nice tats!!

13. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Sweet congrats ;) stay safe..

14. Thanks everyone! Already been to Lowes, Subway and Walmart haha

15. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Not the Post OFFICE!!!!!:eek::D:pHAHAHA

16. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

FYI even the parking lot is considered a part of the post office building/Vacinity... I seriously didn't know that until my class. I have to park on the side of the street...

17. I never go there anyway! Haha I'm just bummed I cant carry at work since it has a private elementary school on site.

18. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Yea, My job at their building says no as well, Oh well. Rather keep my job!

19. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the club Nicolas! Be safe.

20. Ya I love my job. Plus I wouldnt need my firearm at work cause my friend is the armed security on campus hah.