Premium Member
8,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who makes this? I want one!

Attachments

·
Banned
654 Posts
I bet people who buy it hardly use it, I keep my pistol on my hip when driving.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
There are dozens of companies making them now and I've seen them down around $25. I'm not a fan. While having a gun on my hip while in the car is not the greatest for access, this "device" makes it far too visible, it's not that user friendly when it comes to drawing and if you get stopped, you're going to be greeted by the officer's muzzle instead of his face as he's yelling don't move/hands where I can see them/etc.

A few companies make "car jacking" or "driving" holsters. I have a Ross Driving Holster. (I'm not endorsing buying from this company, it's just the first to come up on Google) http://www.ccwsupply.biz/RossM23SPAGE.htm

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I have a serpa mounted in my truck and use it everyday, I just put a couple screws through the belt loop holes into the plasic and voilà

·
Registered
8 Posts
bhale187 said:
I have a serpa mounted in my truck and use it everyday, I just put a couple screws through the belt loop holes into the plasic and voilà
Have any pics to see hi it looks?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.