Another Zombie Attack!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by chilly613, Jun 26, 2012.

1. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

2. series11

series11 Hail Commifornia Lifetime Supporting Member

This is crazy!!!!

3. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

Are they sure it wasn't just Obama having dinner? He's in Miami...

Oh, never mind. This was in Waco...

Seriously, this is only going to get worse. Could you imagine if there was a 'rave' somewhere and even 1/4 of the people there did these things? That would be one heck of a mass casualty incident.

4. How is this a zombie attack? The guy wasn't/isn't dead, the dog was. An how is eating a dead animal any different then us eating hamburgers, steaks, pork cops, chicken, turkey, bacon :p, ect.? People have been eating other people since day one http://listverse.com/2008/12/19/top-10-cases-of-human-cannibalism/.

Just because it is taboo for some people to see someone kill a animal and to start eating it doesn't mean it is a zombie attack!!!! :D

He is not a zombie but a person with mental issues. BIG difference. :)

You guys for get about Jeffrey Dahmer? The modern day "zombie"! lol :D

Edit: That "K-2" stuff is strait poison! It's not a "synthetic drug"! There is controversy among calling Spice and K2 synthetic cannabis, since none of the chemicals contained in the products are copies of anything found in cannabis.

Why? Cause it is poison! Just my .02 cents on the matter! :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  5. kulok77

kulok77 New Member

Zombie would be a body acting without control of the mind.

6. Back in the day they called those people, mental patients. lol :)

7. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

Really... Why is everyone getting technical, some a$$ hat went nuts and ate his dog!

8. It's just that this whole "zombie" thing is getting out of control in my opinion. That is why I said what I said since the thread title is "Another Zombie Attack". That's all, no hard feelings on this side of the fence. :D

9. CWearTX

CWearTX New Member

Figures this would happen here in Texas. First it was the three idiots who lit a dog on fire and now this!

10. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Doesn't just make you wanna beat em like a baby seal....:( UHH Bad choice of words..:confused: Beat the living TAR outta them!!!:D

11. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

LOL, too funny.

12. CWearTX

CWearTX New Member

Exactly dutchs! The nerve of people. Just wanna beat the holy hell out of them :)

13. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Really, I'm with you on this. Poor dog had nothing going on next thing some freaking looney is chowing on him!! CRAZYY!!!!

14. CWearTX

CWearTX New Member

Yeah well at least justice was served!!!

15. You know, with all the stories like the one for this thread going around, most (all?) of which involving synthetic drugs of one kind or another, make me wonder if a key chemical ingredient used in these synthetics has been produced differently in some way which is affecting all this. Or maybe it's just some bad batches out there. Either way, it's a little spooky to see human beings behaving this way, drug-induced or not. It's like people's concept of self restraint and composure have been erased from their consciousness and the dumbest things are setting people off. How many stories have I seen regarding someone flipping out at a fast food joint because they don't have what they want to order, I've lost track it's at least 2 stories a week that's being reported.

16. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Prob a bad batch??

Attached Files:

17. RusticBliss

RusticBliss New Member

I'm personally not a weed smoker- but can somebody tell me why this new K2 and bath salt stuff was legally and easily available for this long while a natural plant had been outlawed forever? Never seen anyone chomping on flesh after smoking a REAL joint. Munches - sure! But I do t think there has ever been a single case of a Cannibalistic attack after smoking a Doobie! JMO

18. chilly613

chilly613 New Member

They get cannibalistic on a bag of Funions! Bath Salts and K2, from my understanding are newer. It takes forever and a day to test the active ingredients, then a bill be written on a legislative level to be voted on to make illegal or not. Marijuana was done many years ago hence why many states consider it illegal (unless it is prescribed). I know some states consider them illegal to sell but it's hard to do when they call them bath salts when there are actually bath salts you can purchase to take a bath with. Lots of politics behind it and tax money to spend to make it happen. So I'm on the same boat you are ... Why is weed illegal ( not a weed smoker myself, can't stand the smell) and these "super drugs" out there that are perfectly legal currently that cause people to go crazy and eat each other... And their dog!

19. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I'm a youth minister and that K2 crap put one of my youth in a coma. That crap is no joke. They have outlawed here in Georgia.