Glock Firearms banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
75,323 Posts
Welcome to the forum MCdaddy. I have both the Gen4 g23 and a G36 an I love both of them. Of course I love all of my Glocks. Lol! My G36 is my EDC weapon. It goes every where I go.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!! Good to know you got rid of the .40 and moved up to the .45. I did the same thing after graduating the police academy.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys...I have several 1911's and a couple of 9's, so the 40 meant extra ammo and it was a little snappy. The 36 will move to my EDC as well. My CDP needs a rest.

·
Premium Member
1,818 Posts
bondnotjames007 said:
Am i just stupid or is this awkward software?
What exactly is the issue that makes it awkward? It's a forum and is set up like most others... We would like to help you but we need to know more about what is wrong... I've never had an issue with any software

·
Banned
6,071 Posts
I'm thinking of adding a G30 to the mix and I understand you can put the G36 slide on the 30 which drastically reduced the weight of the 30.
I've been told that it works nicely .. then you can take the stubby g36 bottom and add the fat g30 slide and sell the fat-stubby for :confused: ( who wants that? )

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
The G19 is a great gun! Good luck with your search. Hope you find a beauty.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.