Another race war starting!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Fathead00, Apr 7, 2012.

1. Some freaking idiot in Oklahoma is going around shooting black people. He has killed 3 and injured 5 so far!! The witnesses says he is white!!! Thats gonna go over real well in the media and he is still on the loose.

2. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Wow thats crazy...

3. Augi

Augi New Member

All we can do is pray for the victims and hope he, she or it is caught sooner rather than later.
    If you live in OK, get ready for the Al and Jessie show.

4. Ghost23

Ghost23 New Member

That's what I'm saying. I don't care what color they are. Why does everything have to be about race? It's going to turn into a race war because people want a race war.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  5. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Get ready to protect yourself from the killer instead...

6. Augi

Augi New Member

It's about race because a white guy, in this instance, seems to be targeting blacks. Doubtful that it's a coincidence.
    Unfortunately, there will be individuals that will blow things out of proportion. Everything from gun ownership, carry laws, all whites are against blacks, rich vs. poor and elimination of the penny will come under fire, mostly without all supportive facts being available.

Ready, Fire, Aim...

7. Augi

Augi New Member

I am more worried about overreaction from a few bad apples. I'll do whatever it takes to protect myself. Any moron that tries to pull me from my car, burn my business or bust into my house...well, you know.

8. iGlock

iGlock Lead Farmer

Im not judging but It serves them right for doing it...

9. odgreen

odgreen Senior Member

"you're in Ala-freakin-bama. You killed a good ol' boy. There is no way this is NOT going to trial." -My Cousin Vinny.