Glock Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new Glock 19. I picked it up Thursday for $489. I'm trying to make a complete caliber collection. I have a .22(Walther P22), .380(Bersa Thunder), 9mm(G-19), .40 S&W(G-23), and .45ACP(RIA 1911). Next will probably be a .357, or .44 in a revolver, but that's still a little bit away. I'll probably end up carrying this. I love my 1911, but it's heavy, and someone once told me it's about shot placement, not caliber size. "Shoot em in the face, and go home alive." :D

The Glock 19:

·
Registered
266 Posts
"Shoot em in the face, and go home alive"... Whatever it takes to make it home safely to the wife and kid. I love it!!!;)

·
Premium Member
2,114 Posts
Another One Followed Me Home

Man I hate when they do that. Now you have to make sure it works correctly, take car of it........

Congratulations!!!:D

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
We have the same problem around here. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:)

Thanks for the compliments. I was kinda worried about bringing this gun home, because I did not discuss it with my wife at all. My fears were put to rest when she saw it and said, "I wanted that to be in my name!" :D It's good to have a wife that loves guns. Although I think I would be pushing my luck to bring home another. ;)

Jim

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Try it and see.... ')

Congrats on the new score!

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
image-4121103181.jpg

My collection expanding as well. Just came home today with a Gen 4 17. Shhhhh just don't tell the wife! I an rationalizing the purchase by needing a 9mm to go with the .40 S&W and .45 ACP models I already have, though I am not sure she would agree.....lol.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts