another newb question bent ejector on 9mm Glocks

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by LONEWOLF, Apr 9, 2012.

1. LONEWOLF

LONEWOLF New Member

Are the ejectors on all glocks bent in the 9mm models becuase in this case my gen 4 G19 appears to have a bent ejector maybe its the cause for my slide not always staying back on the last round or is this noramal ?

2. Lovethyglock

Lovethyglock New Member

I had a worn out magazine spring that would cause my slide to not lock back. Just an idea. Not sure if this has anything to do with your problem or not. Once again just an idea.

3. Yes it's normal in 9mm. Here are the two 9mm ejectors. Top is old faithfull from the beginning of Glock and early Gen4's, the bottom is whats in the later production Gen4's.

[​IMG]

4. Gunny

Gunny New Member

What would cause a G 19 to eject cases hitting you in the head? Would that have anything with the ejector being bent to much

5. Glockinator19

Glockinator19 Certified Glock Armorer

Noo, they are all bent.. How much have you shot it?

6. Jackfrost

Jackfrost New Member

What ejector do you have in your Gen4. Should be a number on it.

I had this same issue with my gen4 but it had the 336 ejector in it so I swapped it with a new one 30274 I think is the newer part number.

I only had this issue with factory bulk ammo like wwb. Even with the old 336 ejector my reloads worked fine. I still think the primary cause for brass to the face is crap ammo, people would disagree but that's my opinion on it.

Good luck

There are other threads on this subject on the glock forums.

7. Gunny

Gunny New Member

I have shot it about 150 rounds, it is a gen 3 19. I tried so different ammo today and it ejected fine. it has the 336 ejector

8. Glockinator19

Usually it's just ammo.. Or the ejector. I have a 336 ejector in my gen3 g19 and I have never been hit with brass.. But i am glad it's working correctly now

9. Gunny

Gunny New Member

Thanks for the info. I was concerned but im pretty sure it was the ammo. It works fine after i changed ammo. I believe it will be fine. I really like the gen 3 19 and i also have a gen 3 23 it has been a awesome pistol. I really like glock pistols

10. Glockinator19

Glock's are the SH!+!